We know that entrusting your patients to another doctor is a serious responsibility. At Veterinary Referral Associates, we want you to know that your referred patients will receive only the best care from us. You always can count on us to be your partners in health care. We have a full range of services and specialists to meet the needs presented by even your most challenging cases. Feel free to contact us for a tour of our facility and to meet some of our staff.
To have your patient evaluated by one of our veterinary team members, please ask your client (your patient’s guardian) to contact our administrative staff at 301-926-3300 and schedule an appointment with one of our doctors. In order to help our veterinary staff accurately assess your patient’s current health status, we ask that prior to referral you please complete our Referral Form and send it to our hospital via email to Frontdesk@vravet.com or fax at 301-977-1308. Pertinent medical records may also be sent with the referral form. If you need assistance, have questions or wish to discuss your patient’s case prior to referral, please call our hospital and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Veterinary Referral Associates is a teaching hospital and offers internship programs to veterinarians seeking advanced training in a specialty area. Please call us to learn more about these programs.
Continuing Education Programs
Additionally, we offer conferences and seminars to help you and your staff meet your ongoing continuing education needs. Be sure to check our website often for CE listings.
Upcoming Doctor CE Events
Sunday, November 11, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Oncology Ultrasound: An Atlas-based Approach
- Practical Approach To Veterinary Surgical Oncology
- Hazardous Drug Exposure And Chemotherapy Safety
- Advancements In Radiotherapy: Stereotactic Therapy In Companion Animals
- Robert Brawer, DVM, Practice Limited to Radiology
- Eileen Snakard, DVM, Diplomate ACVS
- Sara Fritz, DVM, Oncologist (Residency Trained)
- Benoit Clerc-Renaud, VMD, MS, Diplomate ACVR (Radiation Oncology)
Upcoming Technician CE Events
Sunday, November 18, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Physical Rehabilitation: The What, The Why, The When, and The How – Robin Price, RVT, CCRP
- Beyond Pain Meds: Non-Pharmacologic Pain Management for Rehab Patients – Kelly McMullin, DVM, CVSMT
Veterinary Referral Associates thanks you for your continued confidence and trust in us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us any time we can be of assistance to you or your patients.